Terms and Conditions
1. A photographer/videographer may be present at the event or our team may take pictures. They will be taking pictures for marketing purposes and these will be used in the future on social media channels/websites etc. These images will be the property of Some Single Thing and we will have full rights to post and share as we wish.
2. By purchasing a ticket or adding your name to a waitlist, your email address and name will be added to our database for marketing purposes. If you wish to not be added, please send an email to email@example.com or unsubscribe from our mailing list when you receive an email.
3. We may request to see your ID in the evening, so please do make sure you bring this with you as you may be denied entry.
4. If food is part of your ticketed event (this will be stated on the event listing) should you have any dietary requirements, please let the Team know prior to the event. We will do our very best to assist you but make no guarantees
5. Welcome drinks are only included if stated on an event listing. Otherwise, all drinks are chargeable.
6. Some Single Thing does not make any guarantees of you matching with any other singles at events. The event is purely an opportunity to be introduced to eligible singles and possibly make a connection.
7. On entry we will require proof of ticket purchase and will reserve the right of entry if no proof is provided.
8. Dress code is smart/casual. No trainers, you must always dress to impress. If formal wear is required, this will be specified in the event listing.
9. Late attendees may be refused entry.
10. Entry without a ticket is strictly prohibited. Should you turn up to an event without a ticket, you will be turned away.
11. Please conduct yourself in a professional and polite manner at all times.
12. Some Single Thing reserves the right to refuse entry or ask you to leave should we feel you are not behaving within the guidelines or have a reason beyond this.
13. Some Single Thing take no responsibility for introductions. It is the attendee’s responsibility to date safely and securely.
14. Should an attendee require assistance at the event, please contact the Some Single Thing team immediately.
15. If we believe you are not within the age category or community stated on the advertised event on your ticket prior to or on the day of the event, Some Single Thing have the right to refuse entry.
16. Should you be registered for an event and not attend, Some Single Thing reserve the right to refuse entry to future events.
17. On rare occasions, we may adjust the age range for an event slightly to ensure we can proceed. We will keep in mind existing ticket purchases before proceeding.
18. Some Single Thing have the right to amend/cancel events. In the event of this happening. You will be notified via email with as much notice as possible and a refund will be issued where applicable.
19. Please note, Some Single Thing issue tickets and do our best to ensure we are offering a 50/50 male to female ratio at all events. Some Single Thing makes no guarantees of final attendance on the evening.
20. Should you leave mid-event without advising a member of staff and it effects the male/female ratio. You are no longer able to attend a Some Single Thing event.
21. If you have booked a specific ticket at one of our events, from time to time, Some Single Thing may ask you to switch your package in order to maintain a ratio. (This could be if you were attending a mingle at a speed dating event and asked to move to speed dating). If charges are applicable, you will be notified.
22. Under no circumstances do Some Single Thing issue refunds or transfer tickets. Therefore, please make sure you are 100% able to attend prior to booking a ticket. You can find out more about our refund process here
23. When you attend speed dating, your email address will be shared with any singles that you match with. This will be in the form of an email by Some Single Thing to introduce both parties to connect. Please make sure you share the correct email address at time of ticket purchase, as this will be the address used for communication. Some Single Thing do not take responsibility for incorrect email addresses being provided.
24. Some Single Thing is not responsible for any of the attendee’s travel/accommodation expenses should we have to amend/cancel an event.
25. Under no circumstances can tickets be transferred to another person. This means prior to an event or someone arriving at the venue in your place at the event on the day.
26. It is solely the attendee’s responsibility to make travel preparations to and from the venue and to also monitor public transport updates.
27. This list is not exhaustive and may be updated at any time. It is your responsibility to make sure you are up to date with this information.